The lines are blurring today between strategic alignment, employee engagement, and individual workplace needs. What challenges does this create for the learning professional and what is the impact to training effectiveness in the future?
Join us in a highly interactive LearningMap© dialogue session on training effectiveness and the role you play. The discussion will include:
- What are the challenges we face today?
- How important are environmental and cultural influences when it comes to training effectiveness?
- To what extent are today’s learning professionals becoming organizational change agents?
In what ways can we be more effective?
Molly Breazeale is the owner of AlignED, LLC. She brings 25+ years of adult learning and consulting experience to the field of leader development and organization effectiveness.
Molly was AVP, Learning and Development at Nationwide Insurance. As leader of the corporate learning and development team she designed and delivered executive, director/officer and management training aligned with the strategic direction of the organization.
Previously, she served for 11 years as the Director of Product Design and Delivery for Dale Carnegie Training.
For information, contact Tammy Mulligan, 336-726-8877, firstname.lastname@example.org
1.5 HRCI Credits Approved
Light Snacks and Beverages will be offered.
Directions from I-40:
• Take Exit 210 for NC 68 towards High Point/PTI Airport
• Take 68 South towards High Point
• About 1/2 mile from I-40 turn right at Millwood School Road
• Deep River Event Center will be on the right.